Huebsch Services is a 126 year old family-owned company located in Eagan, MN and Eau Claire, WI that provides floor matting and facility services. We are a growing company with a positive reputation, and strong core values. You would be joining a group of dedicated people who take pride in their work.
Huebsch Services offers a great work/life balance which includes:
- Immediate Growth Potential
- Monday-Friday daytime position-No evening and weekend requirements.
- Competitive Wage
- Health and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
Route Driver Trainee Responsibilities:
- Driving support for the route team to assist with servicing floor mats, linen, and restroom supplies.
- Learn all service routes and production areas to provide adequate coverage for the business.
- Work with the production team to fulfill daily orders.
- Provide excellent customer service in accordance with the Huebsch company values.
- Provide assistance with new customer set up and service.
- Establish a good working knowledge of all products and services.
To be successful as a Route Driver Trainee:
- Follow through on all of the above job responsibilities.
- Be detail-oriented.
- Be personable while being sales and service minded.
- Have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record (CDL license not required).
- Possess the ability to work in an environment requiring continuous physical activity.
Department: Routes MN
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs