- Would you like to have a four-day work week on first shift?
- Do you consider yourself handy and mechanically inclined?
- Do you have experience supporting a facility?
If so, we have a great opportunity for you! As the Facility Maintenance Apprentice, you will help coordinate and perform facility repairs and maintenance as well as manage projects that help our company accomplish goals. The ability to prioritize, work independently and communicate well is essential for success. The ideal candidate must have knowledge of welding, mechanical and electrical systems.
In this position, you will:
- Support facility maintenance planning for both the Wisconsin and Minnesota markets, with periodic travel to our Eagan office
- Perform and document daily, weekly, and monthly preventative maintenance on equipment and buildings
- Be the primary contact for day-to-day production and handle maintenance request forms
- Handle inside building/machinery maintenance (lights, heating, A/C, cleanliness (ceiling dust, soil system, floors, etc.), shop area, sewing and embroidery machines).
- Handle outside building and facilities maintenance as directed including lawn care and snow removal.
- Perform a variety of maintenance work on buildings and machines which may include basic carpentry, electrical work, painting, grounds maintenance, or any other duties needed.
- Obtain estimates for supplies and repair items; order approved items.
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests.
- Assist other maintenance personnel as directed.
- Other duties as assigned.
An ideal candidate has:
- Familiarity with all aspects of building systems – heating, cooling, lighting, electrical, etc.
- Competency in the use of hand tools and power equipment
- Knowledge or training in welding, electrical, plumbing, machinery and other mechanical equipment operations and repair
- Aptitude for basic engine and mechanical repairs and maintenance
- Skills in general maintenance and repairs related to facilities
- Willingness to troubleshoot and ability to perform preventative maintenance procedures
- Experience working with vendors and outside contractors
- Strong organizational, communication and time management skills
- Ability to be strategic as well as execute the finer details of the plan independently
- High attention to detail with the ability to manage projects with multiple deadlines
- Proficiency in computer skills and PLC programming with the ability to learn new applications
- Current valid driver’s license
- Ability to clearly speak, read, and write English
Why Huebsch Services?
Huebsch Services is a progressive, growing, stable company with a great reputation and strong core values. Huebsch Services offers a great work/life balance along with:
- Competitive Salary and Profit-Sharing
- Variety of Health Insurance Options
- 401k Plan with Matching Contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holiday Package
Visit the Huebsch Services careers page at www.huebsch-services.com to learn more about us and to apply online by May 27, 2018.
Huebsch Services in Wisconsin and Minnesota, along with Huebsch Direct online, deliver customer solutions for work uniforms, floor mats, and cleaning supplies – solutions that enhance the marketplace experiences of our customers’ brands, from their first impression to their lasting reputation.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs