Want the opportunity for a three-day weekend while only working first shift?
Huebsch Services is a growing, family-owned company that is deeply committed to giving back to our community. Our production associates work independently within a team environment that requires high motivation, initiative, and a positive attitude. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys a stable schedule, a fast-paced environment where time goes quickly and being on the move.
Core schedule is Monday-Thursday 5:30 am - 4 pm with occasional Fridays.
· Join a family-like team that cross-trains employees and promotes from within
· Be part of a stable, essential business that is growing
· Be on the move all day and get a good workout while at work
· Take pride in getting quality product ready to go out to thousands of customers in Western Wisconsin
· Process, inspect, and prepare our uniforms, mats or linen product for distribution to our customers
· Enjoy working independently in a fast-paced, team driven environment.
· Stable work history
· Ability to be on your feet for an entire shift
· Ability to bend, kneel, and lift your arms above your head
· Ability to frequently lift of up to 50 pounds
· Ability to clear a pre-employment physical and drug screen
· Strong Culture with a Positive Work Family
· Competitive Wage and Profit-Sharing
· Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Options
· 401k Plan with Matching Contributions
· Company Provided Work Uniforms
· Generous Paid Time Off and Holiday Package
· Company Provided Training
· Four-day work week
Learn more about our industry by visiting our website at: https://huebsch-services.com/
Learn more about what it is like to work at Huebsch by visiting: https://huebschservices.com/whoishuebsch/
Huebsch Services is committed to giving back to our employees and the communities we serve. We believe in being happier – happier at work, happier about your future, and happier at home. We need people like you. People who care about the customer. People who are driven to innovate. People who like to have fun. We want you to be happier at Huebsch.
Please note that we may follow-up on your application via email, phone, or text.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour
We are an essential business and have put many measures in place to respond to COVID-19. For more information, please follow this link: https://huebsch-services.com/huebsch-response-to-covid-19/
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs