- Preparation of project drawings according to design basis information provided by the engineering design team
- Deliver drawings according to the company CADD standards and policies
- Work collaboratively with design team and equipment manufacturers/suppliers
- Develop technical specifications
- Provide general engineering assistance during construction
- Direct and assist the commissioning of water/wastewater facilities
- Diploma in electrical engineering technology from an accredited post-secondary institution
- Experience working for a consulting engineering firm is required
- Experience with latest version of AutoCAD is required
- Experience with design and programming of SCADA/PLC control system is highly recommended
- Experience with 3D, building information management (BIM) design platforms, and Autodesk Plant 3D is an asset
- Familiarity with NFPA/NEC applicable local design codes is an asset
- Experience with technical specification development
We are engineers, technologists, planners, landscape architects, scientists, and their support teams that work together to deliver infrastructure, minimizing environmental impact and maximizing benefit to the community.
- We work on fascinating projects right in our community.
- We are nimble. We integrate the right team to solve our clients' biggest challenges.
- We are social. Follow our hashtag #isllife on Twitter and Instagram or check out our YouTube Channel.
- We get together. Every year, Staff Development Seminar brings together ISLers from all over western Canada to learn, share and connect.
- We are independent problem solvers. Employee owned and operated, we like to work hard with minimum bureaucracy.
- We encourage and reward high performance. Employer paid benefits plan, Group RRSP, and competitive salaries with opportunities for annual bonus.
Want to find out more about this or other ISL career opportunities?
Visit us online at www.islengineering.com
Department: Water and Wastewater
This is a permanent full time position