A talented and enthusiastic Junior Civil Engineering Technologist to join our team in the Langley office.
If you have an interest in Municipal engineering and would like to work as part of a team of professional engineers and technologists we want to meet you.
- Assist with AutoCAD and civil 3D design/drafting including: grading, roadways, storm water, sanitary and water design/drafting.
- Assist with preparing contract documents, quantity takeoffs and cost estimates.
- Review and finalize as-built drawings in AutoCAD
- Review topographical surveys and prepare base plans
- Other engineering related duties as assigned
- Recent attainment of a Diploma in Civil Engineering Technology
- Accredited or eligible for accreditation with ASTTBC
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Self-starter, motivated and team player with ability to work with a variety of simultaneous goals and issues
- Clean driver’s license with access to a vehicle
- Ability to work longer seasonal/overtime hours
We are engineers, technologists, planners, landscape architects, scientists, and their support teams that work together to deliver infrastructure, minimizing environmental impact and maximizing benefit to the community.
- We work on fascinating projects right in our community.
- We are nimble. We integrate the right team to solve our clients' biggest challenges.
- We are social. Follow our hashtag #isllife on Twitter and Instagram or check out our YouTube Channel.
- We get together. Every year, Staff Development Seminar brings together ISLers from all over western Canada to learn, share and connect.
- We are independent problem solvers. Employee owned and operated, we like to work hard with minimum bureaucracy.
- We encourage and reward high performance. Employer paid benefits plan, Group RRSP, and competitive salaries with opportunities for annual bonus.
Want to find out more about this or other ISL career opportunities?
Visit us online at www.islengineering.com
This is a non-management position
This is a permanent full time position