Railroad19, Inc. is a growing technology consulting company that develops customized software solutions and provides software development services.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Technical Recruiter to help expand on and maintain our existing team of talented technical engineers and personnel. A strong candidate will have a technical background and be in-tune with the latest trends in software and applications development. This position is onsite in Saratoga Springs, New York with some flexibility to work from home 1-2 days a week.
At Railroad19, you are part of a company that values your work and gives you the tools you need to succeed. While our headquarters are located in Saratoga Springs, New York, we are a distributed team across the US. This is a full time role offering competitive compensation, vacation, full benefits and 401k.
- Perform full-cycle recruitment (sourcing, screening, interviewing, and closing) for multiple job requisitions. This includes evaluating candidates for core values and culture fit just as much as for skill level, experience, and knowledge.
- Find, excite, and engage passive candidates
- Create and maintain social media identities to promote open roles and foster candidate interaction and engagement
- Create plans to fill new roles and assemble sourcing strategies for each search
- Push the boundaries on sourcing and hiring tactics by innovating new and creative ways to attract talent.
- Recommend and drive improvements to enhance and scale our overall recruiting practice
- Regularly track and analyze applicant pipeline in ATS and present performance data to share with internal stakeholders
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ year(s) experience in full cycle technical recruiting for all levels across multiple disciplines
- Demonstrated skills in all aspects of recruiting such as networking, sourcing, qualifying, screening, negotiating/closing and relationship management
- Strong understanding of IT positions and technology terms is required. An IT Engineering background a plus.
- Strong work ethic, integrity and personal accountability
- Demonstrated understanding of compensation philosophies and management as it relates to hiring
- Experience using talent assessment and selection tools including Competency and Behavior Model a plus
- Proactive approach with a strong sense of urgency and a proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills and build strong, productive relationships
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Excel, Power Point
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems
- A relationship builder and a team player driven to contribute to our growth and success
- Has a successful history of staffing all roles and experience levels of a Software Development Life Cycle
- Innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve, modernize, look ahead
- A multitasker and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively with other team members
- Customer service orientation with an ability to anticipate and react to needs of hiring managers
- You solve strategic & tactical problems
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position