Get in the Game!
Springfield ReManufacturing Corp (SRC) has been at the forefront of the remanufacturing industry and The Great Game of Business, known as “Open Book Management”, since the early 1980s when SRC employee-owners initiated a buyout of International Harvester's remanufacturing facilities in Springfield, MO.
Our employee-owners have driven the growth and success of the company by producing quality, warranty-backed remanufactured products.
"When employees think, act and feel like owners . . . everybody wins."
Our employee-owned companies offer unique and challenging opportunities for a rewarding and productive career. We enjoy a fast-paced manufacturing environment while striking a balance between work and play. Improving quality of life is not just an expression at SRC. Building wealth for our employee-owners, encouraging community involvement and supporting local charities are just a few of the ways we make our mark.
Successful candidates will love the dynamic, challenging, competitive, and accountability-driven environment that this opportunity provides. Are you ready to get in the game? If so, use this link to view the following video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_RfXD1sPm0&feature=player_detailpage then, submit your best application and resume online at: http://srcholdings.com/careers/ . You may also fill out an application in person at our office at 650 North Broadview Place, Springfield, MO 65802 between the hours of 7:30a to 4:00p.
The Scheduler is accountable and responsible for reviewing the Master Schedule to establish daily and weekly production schedules that can be achieved, ensuring that material is available for production and providing finished product meeting the Customer’s order and delivery requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure production has a reliable schedule to build by continually monitoring current and future materials inventories
- Avoid line shortages by continual planning and determining material and labor needs
- Create contingency plans consisting of parts to be built in case of extraordinary fallout, material shortages, or labor issues
- Establish new processes to correct inventory levels and material flow due to variances and shortages
- Set proper inventory levels for all parts ensuring that the production line continues to run and the Company maintains acceptable levels of inventory turns
- Control the flow of material through the entire production process
- Build and develop strong relationships with internal and external customers with the intent to develop solutions to new situations and identify and correct problems
- Accept and reject core using measurable criteria that can be analyzed for future opportunities
- Analyze and communicate trends and changes within the core market to the Product Marketing group in order to create strategy and contingency plans
Work is performed mostly in a controlled atmosphere. Some exposure to harsh conditions—such as: dust, fumes, noise, and varying temperatures—for short periods of time is possible. This employee will be required to demonstrate continued knowledge of Haz/Com regulations and requirements. All employees are required to follow safety standards and wear all personal protective equipment in designated areas.
Sitting, 30%, standing/walking 70%. Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds is required. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of this job. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to walk, stand, use hands and fingers to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, and talk and hear.
SKILLS/ KNOWLEDGE/ ABILITY/ EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Associate’s Degree in Business and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Computer skills and an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Demonstrated organizational and planning skills
- Able to make judgments and decisions considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions
- Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication and organizational skills are required in order to communicate clearly and persuasively with internal and external customers at all levels of the organization
PREFERRED SKILLS/ KNOWLEDGE/ ABILITY/ EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE:
- Formal education in Supply Chain concepts
- Product knowledge (engine and engine components
- APICS Certification
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs