Get in the Game!
Springfield ReManufacturing Corp (SRC) has been at the forefront of the remanufacturing industry and The Great Game of Business, known as “Open Book Management”, since the early 1980s when SRC employee-owners initiated a buyout of International Harvester's remanufacturing facilities in Springfield, MO.
Our employee-owners have driven the growth and success of the company by producing quality, warranty-backed remanufactured products.
"When employees think, act and feel like owners . . . everybody wins."
Our employee-owned companies offer unique and challenging opportunities for a rewarding and productive career. We enjoy a fast-paced manufacturing environment while striking a balance between work and play. Improving quality of life is not just an expression at SRC. Building wealth for our employee-owners, encouraging community involvement and supporting local charities are just a few of the ways we make our mark.
Successful candidates will love the dynamic, challenging, competitive, and accountability-driven environment that this opportunity provides. Are you ready to get in the game? If so, use this link to view the following video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_RfXD1sPm0&feature=player_detailpage then, submit your best application and resume online at: http://srcholdings.com/careers/ . You may also fill out an application in person at our office at 650 North Broadview Place, Springfield, MO 65802 between the hours of 7:30a to 4:00p.
Reporting to the Production Supervisor, the Turbo Rebuilder is primarily responsible for disassembling, cleaning, machining, and assembling turbo units to customer expectations and company requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follow prescribed safety procedures as needed
- Read, understand and follow processes to remanufacture a complete turbo unit
- Identify and disassemble core turbo units
- Clean turbo components using chemical wash, soda blast, or other approved cleaning methods
- Operate light machining equipment to return turbo components to specification
- Use precision instruments and gages to measure product
- Assemble turbo components to final product specifications
- Serve as the final inspection of the product before being shipped
- Work area and work flow organization are critical to success of this position; therefore excellent housekeeping must be maintained
- Participate in and support the principles of Open Book Management and recognize the responsibilities of being a part owner of the company
Exposure to harsh conditions—such as: dust, fumes, chemicals, noise, and varying temperatures—for moderate to extended periods of time is possible. This employee will be required to demonstrate continued knowledge of Haz/Com regulations and requirements. All employees are required to follow safety standards and wear all personal protective equipment in designated areas.
Walking 20%, standing 80%. Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds is required. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of this job. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to walk, stand, bend, squat, climb ladders, use hands and fingers to handle or feel; talk and hear.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- High School Diploma/GED
- Competent computer skills
PREFERRED SKILL/ KNOWLEDGE/ ABILITY/ EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE:
One year of production experience using work instructions
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs