Get in The Game!
Springfield ReManufacturing Corp (SRC) has been at the forefront of the remanufacturing industry and The Great Game of Business, known as “Open Book Management”, since the early 1980s when SRC employee-owners initiated a buyout of International Harvester's remanufacturing facilities in Springfield, MO.
Successful candidates will love the dynamic, challenging, competitive, and accountability-driven environment that this opportunity provides. Are you ready to get in the game? If so, submit your best application below. You may also fill out an application in person at our office at 650 North Broadview Place, Springfield, MO 65802 between the hours of 7:30a to 4:00p.
"When employees think, act and feel like owners . . . everybody wins."
Second Shift Sign-on Bonus: $2,500
Payout: $1,000 after 30 days and $1,500 after 6 Months from start date; includes time as staffing agency employee.
Eligibility: Must not have been employed at Springfield ReManufacturing Corp. in the previous 365 days or be currently employed by another division of SRC Holdings Corp.
Under the direct supervision of a supervisor, performs routine production duties utilizing small machinery and hand tools, including but not limited to: 3AL, wheelabrator, wash tank, blasters, polishers, and grinders. The purpose of this position is to grind, sand, clean, or polish objects or parts to correct defects or to prepare surfaces for further finishing; using hand tools and power tools. Handling time may equal or exceed cleaning time. In addition, the operator may perform his/her own machine setups, material handling, and minor general maintenance. The value added by this operator is necessary for succeeding operations to accomplish the goals and objectives established for total customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Numerous small machines, such as: blasters, grinders, ovens, shears, presses, and electric/pneumatic devices.
- To grind, sand, clean, or polish objects or parts to correct defects or to prepare surfaces for further finishing; using hand tools and power tools.
- Operate the machine within the safety guidelines established by the original manufacturer and the Company using all machine guards and personal protective equipment (PPE) provided
- Create usable finished product which meets specification within the standard time allowed following all prescribed work instructions
- Detect worn or damaged tooling and report to Production Supervisor
- Report defective and/or unusable materials, tooling, or product to Production Supervisor
- Complete necessary documentation as assigned in the Work Instructions
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition
Work is performed mostly in an uncontrolled atmosphere. Some exposure to harsh conditions—such as: dust, fumes, noise, and varying temperatures—for long periods of time is possible. This employee will be required to demonstrate continued knowledge of Haz/Com regulations and requirements. All employees are required to follow safety standards and wear all personal protective equipment in designated areas.
Continuous effort; short work cycles; repetitive motion work. This position requires continuous physical effort, regularly lifting, pushing and pulling material weighing up to 50 pounds frequently. When there is an occasion to move heavy material (greater than 50 pounds) the operator will request assistance from another operator, or utilize provided lifting equipment. Standing 80%, walking 20%.
SKILL/ KNOWLEDGE/ ABILITY/ EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
High School Diploma or GED
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs