About SRC of Lexington, Inc.
SRC of Lexington, Inc., is an employee-owned company that remanufactures engines and engines components, hydraulics, and power-train products for OEMs and large customers in the construction, mining, and oil and gas industries.
Warehouse Associate 2nd Shift
What you’ll do
Our Warehouse Associates are responsible for performing inventory management, shipping and receiving.
About the Job:
- Safely operate one or more types of lift trucks
- Receive and verify incoming material
- Perform set-up and material handling duties
- Stock parts to specified bin locations
- County inventory
- Pull internal orders
- Follow approved work instructions
Some of the benefits to you:
- Hourly pay – Starts at $15/hr. plus $1.50 shift differential
- Full benefits package – Includes health insurance, Rx, dental, vision, disability, life, AD&D, 401k with match, PPE/uniforms provided, shoe reimbursement, and more.
- Great schedule – This is a 2nd shift position, working 4:30pm-2:30am Monday through Thursday. Fridays are worked for overtime
- Advancement – Prove your abilities and move up quicky to the next step as a Technician ($15.96-$18.63).
- ESOP – After 90 days of employment you are eligible to enroll in the ESOP program (Employee Stock Ownership Program). As an owner of the company, each year you will receive stock in the company. As the stock price appreciates, so does your ESOP account. In addition to your 401(k), the ESOP provides even more for retirement.
- Bonus program – SRC has a quarterly bonus program based on company performance. You can make up to an additional 13% of your annual income just with the bonuses!
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at SRC of Lexington. Inc.