About SRC of Lexington, Inc.
SRC of Lexington, Inc., is an employee-owned company that remanufactures engines and engines components, hydraulics, and power-train products for OEMs and large customers in the construction, mining, and oil and gas industries.
Mechanical Technician 1st Shift
What you’ll do
Our Mechanical Technicians are responsible for performing assembly and disassembly of equipment, including engines, hydraulics, powertrain, and cylinder heads
About the Job:
- Performs disassembly of equipment
- Cleans and inspects the components during the disassembly process
- Recommends components that can be re-used or re-furbished
- Completes job check sheets, inspection sheets and parts orders
- Responsible for staging parts
- Performs basic measurements using gages or torque wrenches
Some of the benefits to you:
- Hourly pay – Starts at $16.44/hr. up to $19.19/hr in 18 months
- Full benefits package – Includes health insurance, Rx, dental, vision, disability, life, AD&D, 401k with match, PPE/uniforms provided, shoe reimbursement, and more.
- Great schedule – This is a 1st shift position, working 6:00am-4:30pm Monday through Thursday. Fridays are worked for overtime
- Advancement – Prove your abilities and move up quicky to the next step as a Technician I ($19.19-$21.58)
- ESOP – After 90 days of employment you are eligible to enroll in the ESOP program (Employee Stock Ownership Program). As an owner of the company, each year you will receive stock in the company. As the stock price appreciates, so does your ESOP account. In addition to your 401(k), the ESOP provides even more for retirement.
- Bonus program – SRC has a quarterly bonus program based on company performance. You can make up to an additional 13% of your annual income just with the bonuses!
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at SRC of Lexington. Inc.