Performs routine and non-routine production duties by following written processes and control plans to inspect and machine engine parts.
Dimensions:· The value added by this operator is necessary for subsequent operations to accomplish their goals and objectives established for total customer satisfaction.
· Key contributor to success of the overall engine line.
Essential Responsibilities:· Responsible for the visual and quantifiable inspection of the final result of their process.
· Participate in and support the principles of Open Book Management.
· Perform complex, routine/non-routine close tolerance machining to conform to required specifications for engine components. While following stringent machining procedures.
· Clean and organize area daily, being extremely detail oriented.
· Setup of all machines used in their machining processes.
· Crucial attention to detail.
· Adept with all gages and measuring tools in both metric and inch.
· Responsible for machine preventative maintenance.
· Safety – Must be safety minded for both self and co-workers.
· Quality – Must be decisive in producing the best quality product for the consumer.
· Delivery – Focus on meeting and exceeding the schedule for customer demand.
· Must communicate with the Safety department to ensure all safety and OSHA 1910 standards are followed.
· Must communicate with the Quality department to ensure all ISO standards are followed.
· Work extensively on information exchange with engineering, maintenance and production on tooling needs.
· Present management with new ideas on reclaim processes.
· Team Leader and Scheduler to determine priorities
· Maintain visual signal boards
· Support open book management practices
Requirements (including minimum education & years of experience):
· Minimum GED or High School Diploma. High Mechanical Aptitude.
· Experience in running mills, lathes, CNC’s, machine set-up and reading prints. Regular and consistent attendance. Overtime
· Must have positive attitude and enjoy working in an engaging environment. Technical certification is preferred.
· At least 2 years machining experience. Ability to use a wide variety of measuring tools. Time management and organizational skills,Excellent tracking skills with critical data. Excellent communication skills, Attention to detail.
· Ability to read MSDS sheets, Job Safety Analysis’ (JSA), and BOM. Ability to add and subtract decimal and be able to use and read metric measurements.
· Conformance to requirements is important to succeeding operations. Will support the Quality Management System (QMS).
· Must wear all required personal protection equipment in designated areas. Care necessary to avoid placing self and others in an unsafe environment.
· Walking, Standing, stooping, bending, lifting, reaching. Requiring hours of service that would average at least 40 hours of service per weekPlease feel free to apply to as many positions as you are interested in.
This is a full time position