Performs routine and non-routine production duties by following written processes and control plans to paint and package production finished goods.
The value added by this operator is necessary for succeeding operations to accomplish the goals and objectives established for total customer satisfaction
· Participate in and support the principles of Open Book Management.
· Clean and organize area daily, being extremely detail oriented.
· Must use various air and electric hand tools.
· Attention to detail.
· Responsible for painting and packaging finished goods, per current processes.
· Safety – Must be safety minded for both self and co-workers.
· Quality – Must be decisive in producing the best quality product for the consumer.
· Delivery – Focus on meeting and exceeding the schedule for customer demand.
· Supervisor and Scheduler to determine priorities
· Requests for painting and packing material will be communicated with warehouse and Team Leader.
· Communication will also be directed toward R&D for future product improvements.
· Must communicate with the Safety department to ensure all safety and OSHA 1910 standards are followed
· Must communicate with the Quality department to ensure all ISO standards are followed
Requirements (including minimum education & years of experience):
Minimum High School diploma or GED
Knowledge of quality procedures, processes, and work instructions.
Ability to use various hand tools
Must have positive attitude.
Time management and organizational skills,
Some computer skills, Attention to detail.
Ability to read MSDS sheets and BOM, Ability to add and subtract.
Walking, standing, stooping, bending, lifting, reaching
· requiring hours of service that would average at least 30 hours of service per week
Please feel free to apply to as many positions as you are interested in.
This is a full time position