Under the direct supervision of a supervisor, performs routine and non-routine warehouse duties by following written processes to move components and completed parts to and between the warehouse and production areas. The value added by the operator is necessary for succeeding operations to accomplish the goals and objectives established for total customer satisfaction
· Maintain accurate accounting of transactions and posts activity through manual methods or computer system.
· Off-load and load trailers, move material within the warehouse and assist in other warehouse activities, as directed.
· May be required to cycle count inventory with excellent accuracy.
· Quality work and decisions are determined through conformance to specification requirements.
· Must communicate with the Safety department to ensure all safety and OSHA 1910 standards are followed
· Must communicate with the Quality department to ensure all ISO standards are followed
Participate in and support the principles of Open Book Management and recognize the responsibilities of being a part owner of the Company.
Requirements (including minimum education & years of experience):
· Minimum GED or High School diploma
· Punctual attendance
· Ability to add and subtract whole numbers
· Ability to use fork trucks, numerous hand tools, wrapping machine, phone and computer
· Must wear all required personal protection equipment in designated areas to avoid placing self and others in an usafe environment.
· Ability to find, interpret and apply Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
· Standing, stooping, bending, lifting, reaching, walking. Overtime
· Requiring hours of service that would average at least 30 hours of service per week
· Ability to Read MSDS sheetsPlease feel free to apply to as many positions as you are interested in.
This is a full time position