Primary function: .
Performs routine and non-routine production duties by following written processes and control plans to disassemble and inspect Transmissions, Gearboxes, Axles.
The value added by this operator is necessary for succeeding operations to accomplish the goals and objectives established for total customer satisfaction
-Perform complex, routine and non-routine close tolerance inspection, disassembly and cleaning of Transmissions, Gearboxes and Axles. While following stringent disassembly cleaning and inspection procedures and processes.
-Participate in and support the principle of Open Book Management and recognize the responsibilities of being a part owner of the company.
-Setup and use of precision disassembly tools and inspection equipment.
-Clean and organize area daily being extremely detail oriented.
-Must use various air and electric hand tools.
-Tracking of critical data.
-Crucial attention to detail.
· Safety – Must be safety minded for both self and co-workers.
· Quality – Must be decisive in producing the best quality product for the consumer.
· Delivery – Focus on meeting and exceeding the schedule for customer demand.
· Supervisor and Scheduler to determine priorities
· Requests for core and tools will be communicated with Supervisor.
· Communication will also be directed toward R&D for future product improvements.
· Must communicate with the Safety department to ensure all safety and OSHA 1910 standards are followed
· Must communicate with the Quality department to ensure all ISO standards are followed
Requirements (including minimum education & years of experience):
Minimum High School diploma or GED
Regular and consistent attendance.
Knowledge of quality procedures, processes, and work instructions.
Ability to use various hand tools
Must have positive attitude. Standing, Walking, stooping, bending, reaching, lifting
Time management and organizational skills,
Good computer skills, Attention to detail. Overtime. Possible 2nd Shift.
Ability to read MSDS sheets and BOM, Ability to add and subtract.
· requiring hours of service that would average at least 30 hours of service per week
Please feel free to apply to as many positions as you are interested in.
This is a full time position