Financial support to the management of Commercial and Production Activities with a proactive approach, accurate financial data, analysis and recommendations to improve and focus on the key drivers of the business. Assure the reliability and integrity of monthly results and prepare required analysis to provide business counsel and direction to management to achieve targets consistently.
· Budgeting, Forecasting, Strategic Business Plan (SBP) for Commercial & Production Activities.
· Commercial Standard Margin Review – Review and authorization of sales contracts, dealer conversion programs and quarterly pricing
· Manufacturing Variance Review - Analysis of Labor, Overhead and Material. Analyzing cost per labor hour.
· Manage the annual standard cost roll
· Sales and Operations Planning – Coordinate sales forecasts by part number with the Product Managers and Reman Technical Center and work with Supply Chain and Production to achieve sales targets consistently.
· Warranty Analysis and Reporting – analyze warranty expense to ensure integrity and accuracy of warranty reserve; forecast warranty expense and provide finance counsel to ensure targets are achieved
· Monitor and evolve sales systems (BI Legacy Systems) as appropriate:
· Accountable for managing / assuring integrity of data
· Capital Expenditure Initiative Support – investment evaluation of Capital Appropriation Requests (CARs); responsible for driving ROI on investments at plant level
· Assist with ensuring compliance with all Company financial policies. Monitor all internal controls, reporting and compliance per Sarbanes-Oxley initiatives and compliance.
· New Product Feasibility Study – oversee the new product feasibility templates to ensure accuracy and integrity of data prior to new products being submitted for approval to launch.
· Participate in the monthly closing process with the Accounting Manager to ensure accuracy, completeness and integrity of the financial statements
· Support monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statement close processes.
· Follow accounting policies and practices that ensure compliance with best practices, US accounting and control requirements.
· Post journal entries and complete reconciliations as needed.
· Development and analysis of sales and standard margin analysis by part number and product family.
· Oversee A/R functions – monitor outstanding accounts for cash collection.
· Development and analysis of warranty by part number and product family.
· Lead S&OP processes and reporting. Will facilitate and develop best practices (utilizing ERP software capabilities whenever possible) in the collection and processing of information required for the S&OP process.
· Promote and monitor best practices and the full utilization of the ERP system to minimize overhead spending on peripheral/manual systems and insure that all business processes are accurate, sustainable, and transparent.
Impact: Provide one to three typical examples of decisions made or actions taken that have had or will have direct impact on the organization (i.e. revenue, plant productivity, unit business development goals)
· Develop & Present Sales Forecasting Strategies to Management
· Develop & Present Policy & Procedures recommendations to Management
· Proper accounting to ensure accurate and timely reporting of company performance.
· Proper accounting to ensure accurate and timely reporting of product line performance.
· Develop & Present analysis, reporting and recommendations within the Sales and Operations Planning process.
· Minimum GED or High School diploma.
· Bachelors Degree required in Accounting.
· CPA and CMA are preferable.
· Minimum 5 years experience with a strong understanding in all key areas of finance including cost accounting, financial analysis with experience in global manufacturing environment
· Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office Suite and knowledge of Syteline.
· Strong organizational skills including the ability to effectively prioritize tasks and meet deadlines. Catalyst for driving cost reduction and world class manufacturing financial initiatives
· Ability to drive results in a global matrix environment; excellent communication and presentation skills; good business acumen
· Able to work under minimal supervision and work with flexible schedule.
· Overtime. Walking, standing, stooping, bending, lifting, reaching
· Must be able to read MSDS sheet. Requiring hours of service that would average at least 30 hours of service per week
Please feel free to apply to as many positions as you are interested in.
This is a full time position