Oversee the production process and employees ensuring the operation are safe, products are produced in a quality manner and in the proper amount at the right time. Participate in and facilitate the procurement of production equipment, tooling and material handling devices for the reman program.
- Key driver of production safety and efficiency, Manage expense tracking for related accounts
- Participate in and support Open Book Management, Assist and maintain adherence to project timelines
- Nurture a culture that is Safe, Quality minded and Productive through actions, words and documentation.
- Aide in the development, implementation and enforcement of Safety and Quality policies.
- Work with Maintenance to enable effective PM’s and minimize unplanned down time.
- Guide individual employee development while utilizing and maintaining a comprehensive training matrix.
- Be responsible for and take action to maintain high morale of the department.
- Aide in the development of the reman program.
· Safety… adhere to OSHA 1910 standards, Number one Priority.
· Quality – adhere to ISO standards, Support the quality policy and ensure processes are being followed, trained employees, etc..
· Cost – Participate in budget, capital, and daily financial tracking
· Delivery – Focus of customer demand
· Analytical Thinking: When faced with a situation, issue, problem they make multiple casual links between several potential causes of events, several consequences of action, or multiple-part chain of events. Analyzes relationships among several parts of a problem situation. ( Anticipates obstacles and thinks ahead about next steps, in detail, with multiple steps)
· Communication: Conveys facts and concepts in a clear and understandable way, both orally and written. Able to convey technical information in way s that non-technical people can understand and act on it. They are able to prepare business reports, letters, memos, etc. that present information and provide recommendations in a complete and cogent manner. They select the appropriate media (email, voice mail, face-to-face, letter, etc.) for the information being delivered and are comfortable making presentation on familiar subject matter in front of groups.
· Customer Service Focus: Take personal responsibility for correcting customer-service problems and corrects problem promptly and in a positive manner.
· Flexibility: The ability to adapt to and work effectively within a variety of situations, and with various individuals or groups. They apply rules flexibly by alters normal procedures to fit a specific situation to get a job done and/or meet company rules.
· Good Judgment: They evaluate trade-offs by identifying several viable solutions and evaluates each by considering the implications (pros and cons). They set priorities and choose the course of action closest to a win-win-win solution.
· Initiative: Acts up to 3 months ahead to identify a problem, obstacle, or opportunity and take action in light of this identification.
· Results Orientation: Sets out to exceed established goals by monitoring their performance and making adjustments as needed to exceed expectations.
· Teamwork and Co-operation: Works to build team commitment to promote good working relationships regardless of personal like or dislikes. They build good morale or cooperation within the team, including creating symbols of group identity or other actions to build cohesiveness and encourage or facilitate a beneficial resolution to conflict.
Requirements (including minimum education & years of experience):
· Bachelor’s degree in technical or business discipline preferred
· In lieu of degree, 3 years experience in Production Supervision or 2 years in Production Management
· Ability to use office equipment including personal computers with Microsoft Office products
· AutoCAD experience is desirable. Overtime
· Requiring hours of service that would average at least 30 hours of service per week
· Minimum GED or High School diploma. Walking, standing, stooping, bending, lifting, reaching. Must be able to read MSDS sheet
Please feel free to apply to as many positions as you are interested in.
This is a management position
This is a full time position