The fuel tech disassembler is responsible for the disassembly of fuel injection units.Dimensions:
- The value added by this operator is necessary for succeeding operations to accomplish the goals and objectives established for total customer satisfaction.
Essential Responsibilities: .
- Responsible for the visual and quantifiable inspection of the final result of their process.
- Participate in and support the principle of Open Book Management and recognize the responsibilities of being a part owner of the company.
- Clean and organize area daily being extremely detail oriented.
- Must use various air and electric hand tools.
- Meticulous tracking of critical data.
- Crucial attention to detail.
- Responsible for the disassembly and cleaning of the fuel product, per current processes.
Safety – Must be safety minded for both self and co-workers.
Quality – Must be decisive in producing the best quality product for the consumer.
Delivery – Focus on meeting and exceeding the schedule for customer demand.
Fuel tech will communicate with Team Leader and Scheduler to determine priorities. Requests for components and packing material will be communicated with warehouse and Team Leader. Communication will also be directed toward R&D for future product improvements.
· Must Communicate with Safety department to ensure all safety and OSHA 1910 standards are followed
· Must communicate with Quality department to ensure all ISO standards are followed
Requirements (including minimum education & years of experience):
· Minimum High school diploma or GED
· Knowledge of quality procedures, processes, and work instructions
· Ability to use various hand tools and measurement devices such as: Calipers, micrometer, profilometer, electronic microscope, digital torque wrench
· Must have a positive attitude
· Time management and organizational skills. Ability to work in a secure environment
· Excellent tracking skills with critical data
· Excellent communication skills. Excellent computer skills. Attention to detail
· Higher level math skills, i.e., decimals, fractions and statistics
· Must be able to read MSDS sheets. Walking, standing, stooping, bending, lifting, reaching
· Requiring hours of service that would average at least 30 hours of service per week. Overtime.
Please feel free to apply to as many positions as you are interested in.
This is a full time position