Requirements (including minimum education & years of experience):
This is a full time position
- Oversight and analysis of all enterprise business process requirements and the application of industry best practices incorporated in commercial enterprise (ERP) systems/data to address issues and opportunities for a rapidly growing company.
- Configuration and disciplined customization that maintains the system/data integrity and protects the investment in enterprise (ERP) systems and databases, preserving the ability to readily apply and implement product upgrades as they become available/stable.
- Maximizing the effectiveness and efficiency related to:
- Direct labor resources to access information and record data transactions necessary for safety, financial reporting, job status/performance visibility, and continuous process improvements (efficiency and quality).
- Indirect and overhead administrative labor for all production/business support functions and analytics
- Business process and IT support sustainability and scalability.
- Responsible for the effective understanding of the enterprise systems, relationship to best practices, and the application to business processes within CNH Reman and integration with external entities.
- Responsible for evaluation of business process requirements and providing guidance/recommendation based on the application of standard enterprise system processes as priority over any customization or manual systems that would adversely affect the system/integration integrity or the scalability/sustainability of the process and IT support.
- Responsible for collaborating with the users to develop and maintain accurate business process documentation and related user instructions for all business activities related to enterprise systems, databases, and information exchanged with external entities and for the period review of the processes/documentation to ensure accuracy, conformance to best practices, and that any changes are reviewed to insure the efficiency, system/integration integrity and the scalability/sustainability of the process and IT support .
- Responsible for communicating with the Help Desk thru documentation and instruction to provide “Level I” support and communicating opportunities, recommendations, and project plans/progress with members of the Business Analyst team for input and process knowledge transfer.
- When customization is required, responsible for using programming tools and techniques which are compatible with enterprise software/database upgrade processes and conform to best practices for development, testing, promotion, and deployment.
- Responsible for acting as liaison between user/enterprise and vendor support on any issues that arise and communication of same to all members of the IT team.
- User efficiency in performing business transactions and accessing transaction based information.
- Maintaining integration of business processes, resulting in consistent basis for decisions, data integrity, and enterprise efficiency.
- Maintaining business process sustainability and scalability facilitates growth.
- Must communicate with users, management, and IT staff to define and insure that system solutions:
- Meet or exceed the business requirements defined for the project.
- Ensure efficiency, system/integration integrity, and the scalability/sustainability of the process and IT support.
- Must communicate with Finance to ensure that necessary fiscal/audit controls are maintained.
- Must Communicate with Safety department to ensure all OSHA 1910 standards are followed
- Must Communicate with Quality department to ensure all ISO standards are followed
- Associates Degree or higher in a program with emphasis on application technology, business, or industrial technology OR with hands-on programming and/or cross functional business process analysis experience that exceeds the normal minimum requirement for this position. Minimum GED or High School diploma. Overtime, must be able to read MSDS sheet.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a programmer/systems analyst configuring, customizing or extending/integrating commercial applications.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in manufacturing environments using standard supply chain, cost accounting, and general accounting processes.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience supporting integrated business processes across Finance, Cost Accounting, and Supply Chain functions.
- Minimum of 2 year developing/supporting business intelligence (BI) applications, SQL Server Analytic services or similar, or demonstrated skill/experience developing complex enterprise reporting packages and tools (e.g. SSRS, Crystal, etc.).
- Ability to think critically to comprehend and document complex system requirements.
- Demonstrated programming expertise with Windows based languages/scripts/tools, SQL application side services, and event driven applications.
- Ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to achieve personal and company goals.
- Expertise with Windows OS and Office products (Outlook, Word, and Excel at a minimum).
- Walking, standing, stooping, bending, lifting, reaching. Requiring hours of service that would average at least 30 hours of service per week
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at CNH Industrial Reman