Provide systems engineering support to CSDI, a major development effort under the joint oversight of DoD and ODNI. The Systems Engineer will assist in the documentation of architecture products. The successful candidate will be a great collaborator, a good listener, and technically proficient.
Individual Capabilities Required:
An ACTIVE security clearance required: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 2 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 6 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Familiar with agile development and test methodologies.
- Familiar with the Atlassian Suite, especially Jira.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiar with automating the deployment of applications inside software containers and managing containers in an OpenStack environment.
- Experience performing data schema work.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and diplomacy. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Individual Capabilities Desired:
- Experience with IC industry and customer, including mission domain experience in high performance computing and cryptanalysis.
- Seven or more years of experience as a lead systems engineer on complex or large software development projects.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs