Evaluates, develops, and delivers technical input to the systems engineering process
- Develops technical documentation, system architecture, and system design documentation
- Interacts with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues, or conflicts
- Oversees the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility
- Communicates with other program personnel, Government overseers, and senior executives
Analyzes system requirements and coordinates design and development activities
- Conducts briefings to a variety of audiences and conveys information in a clear and articulate manner
- Performs thorough engineering analysis and quick issue resolution simultaneously
- Works both independently and as part of a team to identify problems and develop solutions in accordance with USCYBERCOM and Defense regulatory guidance
- Prioritizes and manages multiple tasks to ensure timely project completion
Qualifications: (Must meet the minimum qualifications determined by Labor category description)
An ACTIVE TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance REQUIRED
- Minimum five years of experience as a System Engineer
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in System Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IASAE Level II Certification
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
- Experience with working in Joint environment related to understanding USCYBERCOM’s Cyberspace Operations (CO).
- Experience of working with Inter Agency Cyberspace Operations – specifically de-confliction processes.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs