Provide systems engineering support in the area of Cybersecurity Operations. Primary responsibilities include leading capabilities integration and testing activities for new capabilities that are to be integrated into the operational environment. Specific activities may include risk identification and management, schedule development and coordination, dependency identification, test plan and test case documentation, and verification of requirements traceability. Successful candidates will be required to develop documentation in accordance with systems engineering best practices. Additionally, this position will require the ability to closely coordinate with multiple internal and external organizations and support the scheduling, conduct, and reporting of cross-organizational technical exchanges, planning sessions, and test events.
Individual Capabilities Required:
An ACTIVE security clearance is required: TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Demonstrated strong Systems Engineering skills with background in multi-system integration.
- Working knowledge of the agile and traditional software development methodologies.
- Ability to engage customers at all levels, document discussions and meetings, and provide value-added engineering optimization.
- Ability to interface with customers to gather and manage requirements for multiple product lines through the multiple phases of systems engineering.
- Ability to liaison with product teams for captured requirements.
- Submitted candidates must meet the minimum experience and education requirements to qualify for the Systems Engineer Level 5 (SE5) labor category.
Individual Capabilities Desired:
- Working knowledge of at least part of the NETDEF architecture including associated tool suite.
- Understanding of workflows, data-flows, and data storage related to the NETDEF thread
- Understanding of at least part of the SIGINT architecture and how it ties into the NETDEF architecture
- Proven track record for successful system integration/deployment.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs