This position provides systems engineering support and related services to Cryptographic Physical Products Modernization (CPPM) Program Management Office within the Cryptographic Assurance Operations (CAO) Organization. The position is part of a ESEA II contractor which shall:
- Provide systems engineering and architecture support in the areas of architecture and standards, systems engineering integration, evaluation and testing, systems engineering implementation, and application services to the CPPM program.
- Identify, analyze, and recommend potential network and security architectures for the underlying infrastructure on which CAO will develop, test, and operate lifecycle of physical production from ordering through production and distribution.
- Analyze the user requirements, concept of operations, and high-level system architectures to develop system requirement specifications.
- Assist with the development of system requirements and functional requirements, as well as assist with deriving lower-level requirements from higher-level allocated requirements.
- and availability), Basic Information Assurance Mechanisms (e.g. identification, authentication, access control, accountability) and Security Mechanism Technology (passwords, cryptography, discretionary access control, mandatory access control, hashing, key management, etc.).
- Perform systems engineering activities and assist in the preparation of work products in Technical Process Areas associated with ISO/IEC 15288.
- Develop system architecture and system design documentation.
- Develop derived requirements for Information Assurance Services (confidentiality, integrity, non-repudiation,
The Government will provide continuous input and guidance to the contractors to ensure deliverables under this task meet Government requirements. The Government will provide any required GFI to the contractor upon initiation of this task.
Individual Capabilities Required:
An ACTIVE security clearance is required: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Bachelor’s degree in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 10 years of general systems engineering experience, a Master’s degree or PhD in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 8 years of general systems engineering experience, or a high school diploma or GED with a minimum of 14 years of general systems engineering experience.
- Experience coordinating development projects.
- Analysis of design and implementation alternatives, tradeoffs, and recommendations.
- Analysis of functional, system, and non-functional requirements, data flows, and dependencies
- Architecture experience (DoDAF).
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Ability to work within a team setting to complete assigned tasks within expected schedule to complete.
- Flexible/easily adaptable within a dynamic work environment that may require surge efforts.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs