This position requires the Systems Engineer to assist in the development and implementation of technical solutions in the areas of content management and collaboration services (such as LINKSHARE, VASTSTEP, and LYNC). The SE utilizes communications, design and development, infrastructure optimization, governance, and Operational efficiency processes, in order to effectively align with initiatives supporting both business and mission customers. SE Ensures that the content management and collaboration services converge around improving and enhancing eh defined focus areas. Complete design and infrastructure projects in a manner that shall meet the goal of accreditation at a PL3+, in order to ensure the implementation of secure data solutions (e.g. COI-specific handling). Plans and implements proper safeguards to protect the data that resides within each customer’s environment, so that only authorized users are allowed to access the data. Deploys and manages an Accounts and Resource forest to separate the users from the data, an Authorization service, a Data-at-Rest solution, a Classification tool, and Email capable of providing restricted address book views, with in a highly secure construct. Participates in process improvement activities in support of organizational improvement.
Individual Capabilities Required:
An ACTIVE security clearance is required: TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Experience in designing, testing, and implementing specific SharePoint or web-based business solutions to include collaboration capabilities, workflow, and custom lists using SharePoint Out-Of-The-Box (OOB) capabilities.
- Experience in creating business solution documentation and maintaining records of work accomplished.
- In-depth experience in SharePoint 2013
- Experience in design and implementation of SharePoint advanced workflows
- Experience with SharePoint lists and customizations, document libraries, metadata, content types, collaboration tools, and sub-site creation
- Experience in design, development, and implementation of custom solution and application development
- Experience in SharePoint web interface-based and SharePoint Designer custom solution design and implementation
- Knowledge of business and requirements process usage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience working as a member of a development team
Individual Capabilities Desired:
- Experience with customer’s deployed SharePoint environments
- Experience with providing custom security solutions for SharePoint environments
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs