The contractor shall provide systems engineering support to MPO high-level end-to-end IT requirements. The contractor shall coordinate all activities pertaining to the development, documentation and maintenance of managing NSA high-level end-to-end IT requirements.
The contractor shall evaluate and manage the current requirements and processes, and propose changes to enable MPO corporate decision making processes. The contractor shall be responsible for the documentation, evolution, maintenance and publication of the Corporate Solution processes. The contractor shall assist in the governance, development, documentation and review of the processes as directed by the Government.
Individual Capabilities Required:
An ACTIVE security clearance REQUIRED, TS/SCI with Polygraph
- 20 years of overall Systems Engineering experience,
- Several years of experience in the development and implementation of requirements management processes and methods
- Several years of experience in writing and managing Mission needs and/or functional requirements.
- Several years of experience supporting programs and projects within this mission space.
Individual Capabilities Desired:
- Experience using requirements management tools such as DOORS, RequisitePro, etc…
- Experience in producing and interpreting DoDAF artifacts.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing skills
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs