Who We Are:
Have you looked in an aircraft cockpit and wondered what all of those displays, lights, and buttons do? If so, then Korry Electronics is the place for you. We have been at the forefront of the aviation industry since the beginning, creating the first lighted cockpit controls for the military and commercial aircraft industry. The Korry product team continues this tradition as it develops the crew station of the future, providing state-of-the-art switches, cockpit controls, high-performance displays, and night-vision filters. We are passionate about what we do. Join the Korry team and find out why this is such a great place to spend your career!
What You Will Do:
As a senior mechanical engineer, you will design everything from complex push button switches to fully integrated digital control panels that are designed to perform under very demanding conditions. You'll work closely with cross functional teams in our state of the art facility with in-house prototype, fabrication and tooling capabilities. Bring your strong technical background and ability to collaborate, and your contributions will make a noticeable impact.
- Use your expertise to design, develop, test and launch products
- Be a technical leader and consult on projects throughout the development cycle
- Communicate with customers and vendors to resolve technical issues
- Develop designs for manufacturability and assembly on our own production lines and for outside vendors
- Control design configurations
- Conduct prototype and engineering tests for design verification
- Oversee testing and qualification of electro-mechanical assemblies
- Use your knowledge to analyze failures and correct root causes
What You Should Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering from an ABET accredited school
- At least 5 years of experience with complex electro-mechanical assemblies
- Experience with 3D CAD modeling software.
- Experience in a highly regulated industry is a plus
- You must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
Where We Work:
Our 216,000 square foot facility is located in Everett, Washington. Everett is a great place to live and work - just 30 miles north of Seattle, this thriving community is an aerospace hub. The city, and nearby cities of Mukilteo and Snohomish, offer excellent public schools, fabulous parks, beaches and marinas, and safe streets. You can dip your toes in salt water and ski down a mountain all in the same day. Nature is truly right outside your door.
Why You Should Apply:
- Korry employees enjoy a great medical/dental/vision plan
- We offer our employees a pension AND a 401(K) match. Yep, you read that right!
- Our onsite gym offers individual and group fitness activities
- Freely collaborative environment
- Learn from long tenured subject matter experts. Many of our employees have worked here for over 20 years
- We believe in work/life balance. No trade-offs here, you can build great career while you enjoy a wonderful personal life
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Protected Vet
To comply with U.S. export laws and regulations, Korry’s operations in the U.S. may employ only ‘U.S. Persons’ as defined by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
Job Family: Engineering Services
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs