Who We Are:
Have you looked in an aircraft cockpit and wondered what all of those displays, lights, and buttons do? If so, then Korry Electronics is the place for you. We have been at the forefront of the aviation industry since the beginning, creating the first lighted cockpit controls for the military and commercial aircraft industry. The Korry product team continues this tradition as it develops the crew station of the future, providing state-of-the-art switches, cockpit controls, high-performance displays, and night-vision filters. We are passionate about what we do. Join the Korry team and find out why this is such a great place to spend your career!
What You Will Do:
As the Lead Auditor for our quality assurance department, you will manage an independent and objective quality audit system. It will be your responsibility to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of this quality management system (QMS).
- Lead the quality system audit program by planning, scheduling, performing, coordinating, documenting, and closing internal, customer, regulatory and certification audits.
- Identify root causes of failures, develop and implement corrective actions, and present practical recommendations to eliminate the root cause. Work with multi-functional teams to prepare responses to customer audit findings. Review corrective actions for effectiveness
- Develop written procedures for quality assurance systems and business processes, and act as the main point of contact for QMS
- Prepare comprehensive quality reports by collecting, interpreting, analyzing, and summarizing data
- Develop and perform QMS related training
What You Must Have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated expertise in quality assurance and AS9100D, C.A.S.E., Nadcap, FAA part 21 and 145 requirements and auditing processes
Where We Work:
Our 216,000 square foot facility is located in Everett, Washington. Everett is a great place to live and work - just 30 miles north of Seattle, this thriving community is an aerospace hub. The city, and nearby cities of Mukilteo and Snohomish, offer excellent public schools, fabulous parks, beaches and marinas, and safe streets. You can dip your toes in salt water and ski down a mountain all in the same day. Nature is truly right outside your door.
Why You Should Apply:
- Korry employees enjoy a great medical/dental/vision plan
- We offer our employees a pension AND a 401(K) match. Yep, you read that right!
- Our onsite gym offers individual and group fitness activities
- Freely collaborative environment
- Learn from long tenured subject matter experts. Many of our employees have worked here for over 20 years
- We believe in work/life balance. No trade-offs here, you can build great career while you enjoy a wonderful personal life
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Protected Vet
To comply with U.S. export laws and regulations, Korry’s operations in the U.S. may employ only ‘U.S. Persons’ as defined by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
Job Family: Engineering Services
This is a temporary position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs