Certification as a Zip Line Guide and additional training is provided. No Experience is necessary!!!
Zip Line Guide will help provide treetop zip tours as part of a two-person team. Guides will lead groups sizes from 1-8 persons on zip tours on our zip course at our Charlestown, NH location. Tours last from 1 to 3 hours per tour with 1-4 tours available per day. Hours are available based on reservation levels and some weather dependency. Along with guiding treetop zip tours you will also provide supervision and guidance for outdoor laser tag. Laser tag lasts approximately 1-2 hours in our outdoor arena. Due to the variation in zip tour/laser tag scheduling, we also ask applicants to be prepared to help our team/park in other ways. These “Park Ranger” duties will vary but will include upkeep of facilities including the hangar, cabins, and public restrooms. It will also likely include property upkeep as well, such as weed whacking and other trail/launch maintenance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Providing a positive and safe experience for our customers on the zip line & laser tag course and anywhere else on the property.
• Learning and following best practices for a smooth and safe zip line experience,
including how to respond to high ropes rescue and/or wilderness first aid scenarios. Assisting the Park Management with daily facility upkeep
• Customer service duties (ie; making reservations, gift shop sales, providing accurate information to participants)
• Transportation, Maintenance and Inventory of zip line, laser tag, and flight school equipment
• Custodial duties (ie; vacuuming facilities, cleaning restrooms, cleaning cabins)
• Property Maintenance (ie; weed whacking, trail maintenance, collecting fire wood)
• Good decision-making skills
• Passion for Safety
• Comfortable with multitasking
• Quality customer service skills
• Must be willing and able to build strong relationships with customers and team members
• Exhibit patience and kindness under pressure
• Outdoors, mild noise environment
• May be requested to work overtime and weekends during peak season.
• May be requested to drive company vehicle to other locations.
Applicants must be in good physical shape, able to perform physical work utilizing upper body strength. Work is at times performed suspended in a body type harness at considerable heights above the ground
Department: Morningside Flight Park
This is a seasonal position