The Merchandising internship is offered to provide college students with the opportunity to learn about fashion in merchandising in a hands on setting. Interns learn about in store merchandising, sales reports and trends by taking an active part in store layout and retail duties. Kitty Hawk Kites is able to offer a variety of merchandising experience related to our diverse brands. Interns should be innovative and self starters. Interns are scheduled as a retail associate. Daily tasks and projects will be assigned under the supervision on the store manager and corporate merchandiser.
• Competitive wages
• Bonuses and incentives available
• End of season bonus for staying through commitment dates
• Paid training
• Free recreation including hang gliding, kite boarding and kayaking
• 30-40% discount on merchandise
• Company sponsored cookouts and events
• Housing priority is given to interns and visa students
* Housing is limited
• Fun work environment and summer at the beach!
• Commitment to 12 week internship and flexible availability: nights, weekends and holidays
• Commitment to customer service through great teamwork and
• Dedication to excellence demonstrated by taking initiative and
increasing product knowledge.
Department: Kitty Hawk Kites
This is a non-management position
This is an internship position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs