The Additive Manufacturing Technician will be responsible for metal AM build setup and extraction, operation, and preventive maintenance of the AM machines, processing equipment and processes within an AS9100 manufacturing environment. This position offers a unique opportunity to join a world class AM team in a company that offers stability, longevity and growth. Come Join Us!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Setup, operate and maintain metal AM L-PBF Machines
- Self-driven individual with ability to work in a team-based collaborative environment where priorities often change and get reprioritized.
- Monitor and record operational information such as functional issues, material consumption rates and build completion dates
- Perform post print operations including powder and support removal, cleaning and part handling.
- Follow work orders, procedures, specifications, and test instructions.
Basic Qualifications and Desired Requirements:
- Experience preferred for operating L-PBF AM equipment including SLM, EOS, and Concept Laser machines.
- Experience preferred in a manufacturing operations environment.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Understanding of the L-PBF Additive Manufacturing and process parameter development.
- Experience preferred in powder and support structure removal processes and equipment.
- Wire EDM experience, preferred
- Experience working with basic shop tools and hand tools required
- Customer service / interaction experience
- Excellent written communication skills required
- Basic ordering and shipping experience, preferred
- Ability to endure a flexible work schedule
- Basic understanding of machine tools (milling, lathe, drill presses, CNC) and heat treating
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- The Company will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
- The Company is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
If you have passion to build, innovate, troubleshoot, work collaboratively, and desire to be part of a team that wants to win together, apply today.
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws and regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Please note that any offer for employment may be conditioned on authorization to receive software, technology or information controlled under these U.S. export control laws and regulations without sponsorship for an export license. In order to ensure compliance, Beehive3D must determine U.S. citizenship or U.S. visa/immigration status of all prospective applicants for this position. Any citizenship information provided will be reviewed solely for export control compliance purposes. Only applicants eligible to receive export-controlled items, software, technology, and information will be considered for this position. Citizenship information will be handled in accordance with Beehive3D ‘s policies prohibiting discrimination based upon classifications protected by federal, state, or local law.
Beehive3D is committed to full compliance with applicable anti-discrimination laws. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We strive to create an inclusive work environment and will not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position