As a home care agency, Able Health Care Service is dedicated in providing top quality care to all of our clients. Currently, we are looking for individuals who are compassionate and caring to be apart of our team. Join us for a rewarding career in Health Care.
Here follows information about the position:
We are looking for a Service Coordinator to join our Queens Office!
- Represents Able as a front line customer service liaison between patient/clients, caregivers, and the Director of Nursing.
- Maintain a standardized weekly schedule for all active patient/clients and document schedule changes on the scheduling form.
- Validate caregiver documentation against schedules prior to payroll and appropriately to resolve differences. Create and update active patient/client and caregiver lists weekly, and more frequently, if requested.
- The candidate for this position will have a high school diploma (or equivalent) preferably Bachelor’s degree, and three years related experience in health care delivery or business.
- Prior scheduling experience in a customer service setting is preferred and data entry or word processing experience is required.
- Strong leadership, human relations, communications, and problem-solving skills are requisite.
- The ability to work under time pressures and manage multiple activities at one time are essential.
- Familiarity with community resources and organizations is helpful.
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs