As a home care agency, Able Health Care Service is dedicated in providing top quality care to all of our clients. Currently, we are looking for individuals who are compassionate and caring to be apart of our team. Join us for a rewarding career in Health Care.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Here follows information about the position:
- Ensures continuous compliance with all applicable Federal and State regulations and agency policies.
- Oversees periodic continuing internal audits of personnel files in the branch office, aggregates outcome data and reviews audit reports with Branch Management, Corporate Compliance Officer and Governing Body.
- Monitors/updates corporate database that manages the information required to track all personnel file compliance requirements. Ensures that the recorded documentation mirrors the database. Makes recommendations to improve data management.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Conducts routine audits and spot checks to evaluate compliance standards. Implements corrective plans and outcomes.
- Participates in the recruitment plan to ensure ongoing employment of qualified personnel with prerequisite skills to adequately staff the branch.
- Evaluates the records documentation process to ensure that the caregiver’s personnel file meets legal and regulatory requirements, facilitates quality care and promotes the benefits of long term employment with the organization.
- Audits the recruitment and hiring processes by monitoring the flow of personnel file documentation from application to job offer, orientation to evaluation for all caregivers.
- Evaluates recruitment needs, designs and places employment ads, and track response and conversion ratios to ensure effective use of resources.
- Ensures caregiver compliance requirements are met according to agency policy and procedures, state, federal and contract referral source guidelines. Contacts caregivers to initiate resolution of out of compliance requirements; schedule all appointments for physical, annual requirements (via third party contract MobileHealth when applicable), in-services, etc.
- Participates in the development of the orientation In-Service curriculum. Works continually with Instructor and/or Director of Education/DON to evaluate the content and compliance with policies and standards.
- Identifies and participates in all appropriate recruitment and community activities including job fairs, health care seminars and meetings, trade schools, open houses, etc.
- Provides management reports quantifying recruitment outcomes based on resources used. Follows up with trainees after graduation from training course to find out if the trainee is working and are satisfied with Able Health Care. Continues to follow up with the trainee for three (3) months after employment with Able Health Care. Provides statistical analysis as requested.
- Attends office and in-service meetings as requested.
- Maintains system that shows all tracking logs and routine audits required to maintain caregiver compliance standards are in place and maintained regularly.
- Participates in agency’s Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement Program (QAPI).
- The candidate for this position will have a high school diploma (or equivalent) preferably Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in healthcare delivery or business
- Strong leadership and communications skills
- Prior customer service experience.
- Able to apply problem solving skills when applicable.
- The ability to work under time pressures and manage multiple activities
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs