As a home care agency, Able Health Care Service is dedicated in providing top quality care to all of our clients. Currently, we are looking for individuals who are compassionate and caring to be apart of our team. Join us for a rewarding career in Health Care.
Here follows information about the position:
Responsibilities and Duties
- Greets visitors in a professional manner, assisting them and referring them to the appropriate resource. Responds to telephone calls, probes to identify the caller’s needs, and initiates the appropriate solution for the need.
- Advises the caller of the name and title of the person they are going to be transferred to when a call has to be transferred. Takes accurate and complete messages and promptly passes them to the appropriate person.
- Supports management staff by typing correspondence and memos, scheduling appointments and meetings, filing and retrieving documents, responding to telephone calls, and copying and distributing forms and materials. Maintains confidentiality.
- Assists with updating reference manuals in compliance with regulation and Company policies, procedures and standards. Assures that all reference manual filing is current and that manuals are stored in an area where they are accessible for all users.
- Assists with standardized process for receiving/distributing all incoming/outgoing mail. Maintains confidentiality when mail or faxes are marked personal/ confidential.
- Assists in ordering office supplies and maintaining adequate inventory.
- Provides back-up support and handles functional role responsibilities, as required, to assure that operational needs are met. Completes special assignments.
- Other duties as assigned.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs