As a home care agency, Able Health Care Service is dedicated in providing top quality care to all of our clients. Currently, we are looking for individuals who are compassionate and caring to be apart of our team. Join us for a rewarding career in Health Care.
Here follows information about the position:
This is a great opportunity to join our team. We are looking for a Director of Patient Services to oversee patient services, clinical administration and staffing. . You will perform a range of duties. The ideal candidate for this position has proven experience in a nursing leadership role, outstanding organizational skills, and in-depth knowledge of healthcare industry policies.
- Serve as the primary liaison on an interdepartmental basis while maintaining relationships with branch management, and office staff.
- Interact and liaisons with patients, families, vendors, physicians, and other RN staff
- Manage RN staff working and business support personnel.
- Responsible for the completion of semi-annual site evaluations assuring continuing compliance with Company standards/policy and federal and/or state regulations.
- Manage operational improvement initiatives including patient satisfaction, establish administrative policies and procedures.
- Adhere to Joint Commission, NYS-DOH and CMS regulatory standards.
- Comply with practice policies including, but not limit to OSHA and HIPAA.
- Directs the ongoing clinical audit functions in all branches to assure compliance with company standards
- Responsible for maintaining knowledge of medical guidelines, regulations, and laws and to ensure that branch complies.
- Oversee and improve confidentiality, security, customer service enhancements and improve patient flow.
- Manage, train, support, and discipline HHA staff.
- NYS Registered Nurse with Bachelor's degree. Master’s degree in Nursing public health, business administration or another health related field preferred.
- A minimum of two years of experience in a similar role.
- Two years of Home Care experience required
- In-depth knowledge of legal policies and regulations in the healthcare industry.
- Aptitude for problem-solving.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding decision-making, written, and verbal communication skills.
This is a management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs