Here follows information about the position:
Able Health Care Service is looking to fill an administrative staff position. This is a great opportunity to join our team. We are looking for per-diem Speech Therapist to service our patients.
- Provides speech-language pathology services and assessments.
- Participates in the development and periodic review of the Plan of Treatment and Plan of Care.
- Utilizes professional skills and judgment in assessing and treating disorders of speech, voice, language, hearing and swallowing to prevent, identify, evaluate, and minimize the effects of such disorders and conditions.
- Administers and interprets diagnostic tests and applications of therapeutic treatments, including audiologic screening.
- Observes records and reports changes in the patients/client’s condition and response to treatment to the supervisor and physician.
- Appropriately provides instruction and training in the use of alternative communication systems.
- Provides counsel and instruction to patient/clients, families, and healthcare staff.
- Other duties as required
- The candidate for this position will be a graduate of a Speech Language Pathologist program approved by New York State Education Department. The candidate must be a Speech Language Pathologist who is licensed by and currently registered with the New York State Education Department or who has been issued a valid permit by that department. Baccalaureate degree is preferred.
- The candidate will have one year of acute care or home care experience in their area of specialty. Good organization and communication skills and ability to function with minimal supervision and has reliable means of transportation.
- Per-diem; $65 per visit
ABLE is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This is a non-management position
This is a contract -- ffs position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs