AUTOMOTIVE GENERAL MANAGER - DEALERSHIP EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Legacy Auto Group is looking for an experienced General Manager to join our team. We are looking for an experienced, career minded individual who has long term career goals, our dealerships are based in small town communities with the family atmosphere.
- Represents the dealer group.
- Establishes the dealership’s short, medium, and long-term objectives with Legacy Dealer Group leadership.
- Ensure the financial structure of the dealership is sound and well balanced.
- Analyzing the dealership operations.
- Achieves monthly targeted objectives.
- Continues an efficient communication system throughout the entire dealership.
- Represent the dealer group in various areas, in contacts with major customers, the manufacturer, the shareholders, the financial community, and the public.
- Plans dealership operations for the coming year and submits the plan to the senior management for approval.
- Monitors the daily control of operations and recommends improved procedures, if necessary.
- Supplies senior management with reports on the dealership’s financial position.
- Works directly with all managers to ensure the financial statements are accurate.
- Regular training of sales staff on a weekly basis.
- Conducts regular management meetings to ensure that each department is functioning efficiently and profitably.
- Ensures that the manufacturer’s policies and procedures are being observed by the various departments.
- Resolves customer complaints when the department manager has not managed to find a solution.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Sales Management in the automotive industry.
- Dealership management experience is required.
- Will be positive minded and upbeat to complement our existing management team.
- Will have an exemplary leadership style and customer service skills.
If you have a great work ethic and follow our process, you can expect:
- Great Income
- A fun family environment
- Benefits package
- Excellent bonus program
- Full support of the parts & service department
- The help and support of a strong Business Office
Don't miss out! Apply online today!
Successful candidates will be contacted. All resumes will be kept confidential and remain on file for three months.
Let your Legacy start here!
This is a management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs