Located in our Legacy Dodge Wetaskiwin dealership, Legacy Auto Group is looking for an Energetic and Motivated person to join our growing Customer Service Team.
Applicants must be self-motivated, with high energy, enthusiastic, dependable, and results driven. We need people who have the ability to work as team players as well as to work independently.
Call Centre Advisor:
- Managing outgoing calls and customer service inquiries
-Generating sales leads that develop into new customers and booking service appointments from existing and new customers.
-Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
A Call Centre Advisor provides product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
Generate sales leads and booking outgoing service appointments
Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
Handle customer complaints, follow up to ensure resolution. Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening, communication and presentation skills.
- Familiarity with various computer systems and ability to learn quickly. Computer knowledge essential
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types situations.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Goal driven and results motivated
Successful candidates will be contacted. All resumes will be kept confidential and remain on file for three months.
Let your Legacy start today!
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs