LEGACY AUTO GROUP - FERNIE FORD
PARTS/SERVICE Advisor REQUIRED!
Organized / Team orientated / Computer literate / Out-going / Looking for a fun, fast-paced environment?
Legacy Auto Group is currently seeking an experienced Parts/Service Advisor for our Legacy Ford dealership, working at our FERNIE FORD location. Our team members work closely with each other in a very positive and supportive environment to provide exceptional customer service.
- Answer inquires and provide information to customers
- Receive payments
- Investigate complaints
- Access and process information
- Maintain records and statistics
- Perform general office duties
- Service Advisor and Parts experience as asset!
- Fluent with computer and automotive systems
- Great customer service skills
- Experience in tires and accessories an asset!
- At least 2 years Automotive Parts Consulting in a dealership is required
• Understanding of Parts labeling systems
If you have automotive experience, an excellent work ethic, possess a professional and positive attitude, and have a passion for the automobile business then this is the place for you!
We provide an excellent pay plan, performance bonuses, and extensive benefits.
If the above describes a company that you would like to work for and you are someone that wants to be appreciated and compensated for a job well done, apply today!
Successful candidates will be contacted. All resumes will be kept confidential and remain on file for three months.
Let Your Legacy Start Here!
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs