LEGACY DODGE FORT McMURRAY
Legacy Dodge in Fort McMurray is looking for a Service Advisor!
A Service Advisor is responsible for scheduling service work and for selling recommended or required services to customers. They act as the dealership’s first-line customer relations and service representative. The Service Advisor gathers and interprets information from the Service Technicians and advises the customer.
- Answer inquires and provide information to customers
- Explain the type and cost of services offered to customers
- Sell merchandise
- Receive payments
- Investigate complaints
- Access and process information
- Maintain records and statistics
- Perform general office duties
- Dealership experience is an asset
- Sales Experience is an asset
- Fluent with computer and automotive systems
- Great customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and be organized
If you have automotive experience, an excellent work ethic, possess a professional and positive attitude, and have a passion for the automobile business then this is the place for you!
We provide an excellent pay plan, performance bonuses, and extensive benefits.
If the above describes a company that you would like to work for and you are someone that wants to be appreciated and compensated for a job well done, apply today!
Successful candidates will be contacted. All resumes will be kept confidential and remain on file for three months.
Let Your Legacy Start Here!
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs