Part Time Evening and Weekend Receptionist Required
LEGACY DODGE in Fort McMurray is currently seeking an energetic Part-Time receptionist to join our group.
The candidate will be energetic, friendly, have excellent customer service skills, enjoys a team atmosphere, and computer literate.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Available evenings and weekends
- Friendly and Outgoing
- Excellent Telephone Skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills
- Exuberates Professionalism
- Customer Focus Orientated
- Handles Pressure well
- Family Atmosphere
- Great Management & Support
- Aggressive Pay Plans
- Room for Advancement
Does this sound like the perfect position for you? Apply online today.
Only successful applicants will be contacted. Your resume will be kept confidential and on file for a period of six months.
Let your Legacy start here!
This is a non-management position
This is a part time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs