We're looking for outstanding call center talent in Wetaskiwin!
Legacy Auto Group is looking for a Call Center Advisor for our dynamic Wetaskiwin call center.
Our Call Center Advisors provide accurate product and service information, efficiently identify and resolve customer concerns as they emerge, and build long term sustainable relationships in the communities we live in and serve.
As a Legacy Call Center Advisor you will:
- Develop strong relationships with our customers
- Address customer inquiries professionally and accurately
- Resolve customer concerns quickly with dedication
- Book service appointments and follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction
- Identify potential service and sales needs of customers
- Contribute to the growth and success of our dynamic team
To be considered, candidates must possess:
- Previous call center experience
- Strong computer skills
- Consistent attention to detail
- Excellent phone presence
- Solution-oriented thinking
- Strong communication skills
- A customer-centric attitude
- The ability to learn fast
- A solid work ethic
.............CRM experience is considered an asset
We offer excellent training, a competitive hourly rate, bonuses, a comprehensive benefits package after 3 months, and a good working environment - all in Wetaskiwin.
If you have the skills we're looking for ... don't wait - apply now!
Let your Legacy start today!
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs