LEGACY AUTO GROUP
PART TIME- LUBE and TIRE TECHNICIAN - Legacy Ford Ponoka
LEGACY Ford Ponoka location is looking for an experienced Lube and Tire Technician.
You will work in our bays and be responsible for lubrication services and tire change overs.
- Perform vehicle maintenance and repairs as assigned in accordance with our Dealership and Ford standards
- Demonstrate exceptional problem solving skills, sound knowledge of equipment being used.
- Effectively communicate diagnosis and recommended repair actions to our guests as well as the
- Document all work performed through the use of the PBS work order system.
- Maintain shop areas in an neat orderly manner and account for all dealership owned tools and
- Willingly maintain appropriate certifications and update product and technical knowledge on a regular
- Demonstrate responsible, punctual, honest and motivated behaviors while contributing to a safe
working environment and positive work culture for all.
If this part-time position is something you are looking for and would like to pursue this further, apply today!
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Your Legacy Starts Here!
This is a non-management position
This is a part time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs