Legacy Auto Group experienced Automotive Parts Manager!
As the ideal candidate, you will have automotive dealership experience, lead continuous improvement initiatives that increase profitability, team productivity, and customer service. Along with a Journeyman Parts ticket (is an asset), you will have a strategic approach, motivation, and ability to lead your team in a faced-paced, customer focused environment
- Managing all aspects of the dealership parts operations
- Ensuring stock ordering is completed, with inventory system; Performing cycle and inventory counts
- Ensuring high level quality service support to end user customers and internal customers
- Maintaining and controlling inventory, minimizing obsolescence
- Supervising and scheduling all parts department staff
- Hands on and work the parts counter as required
- Ensuring a clean and safe work environment
- Ensuring Warranty cores and Retail Core returns are completed through the Global Claim system
- Forecast goals and objectives, and plans to strive and obtain them
- Work closely with the Service Manager to ensure special order, retail, and warranty parts are ordered in a timely manner
- Previous Parts inventory management experience required
- Financial reporting knowledge
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- Very well organized and strong attention to detail
- Minimum of 3 years Automotive Parts Manager experience
- Experience in a busy Dealership is required
Legacy Auto Group is a privately owned dealer group that is growing and looking for eager like-minded professionals to grow with the team. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
We thank all applicants and ensure your resume will remain confidential. Successful applicants will be contacted.
Let Your Legacy Start Here!
This is a management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs