LEGACY AUTO GROUP
LUBE and TIRE AND/OR APPRENTICE TECHNICIAN - Legacy Ford Rimbey
LEGACY Ford Rimbey location is looking for an experienced Lube and Tire and/or Apprentice Technician. 1st or 2nd year apprenticeship would be an asset.
You will work in our bays and be responsible for lubrication services and tire change overs and assisting our journeyman technicians as required.
- Perform vehicle maintenance and repairs as assigned in accordance with our Dealership and Ford standards
- Demonstrate exceptional problem solving skills, sound knowledge of diagnostic equipment and
extensive understanding of vehicle systems through the ability to identify and diagnose vehicle issues
beyond those identified in the work order
- Effectively communicate diagnosis and recommended repair actions to our guests as well as the
- Demonstrate planning and knowledge of the parts requirements to finish repairs and effectively
communicate these requirements, on a timely basis, to our Parts Department
- Notify the Service Manager or Service Advisors immediately if further work is required, requested work
not required, or if repairs cannot be completed in the time allotted
- Road test vehicles to provide a quality check on work performed
- Document all work performed through the use of the PBS work order system
- Fully use our internal inspection software with precision and in a timely manner
- Maintain shop areas in an neat orderly manner and account for all dealership owned tools and
- Willingly maintain appropriate certifications and update product and technical knowledge on a regular
- Demonstrate responsible, punctual, honest and motivated behaviors while contributing to a safe
working environment and positive work culture for all.
If this position is something you are looking for and would like to pursue this further, apply today!
Successful candidates will be contacted. All resumes will be kept confidential and remain on file for three months.
Your Legacy Starts Here!
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs