New hires who show proof of their Covid-19 vaccination earn 16 extra hours PTO their first day!
At this time, Life's Abundance is only hiring applicants who are fully vaccinated against the Covid-19 virus. Reasonable accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis consistent with state and federal laws.
Join our team of employee-owners as a Customer Care Representative! If you enjoy working with people in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment - keep reading.
Starting pay is $17.00/hour! This full-time position involves fielding incoming calls and emails, there is no outbound telemarketing. With a 40-hour workweek Monday - Friday, shifts may be as early as 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. or as late as 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. There are no night or weekend shifts and employees get all major national holidays off and paid.
- Providing exceptional customer care through multiple platforms including phone, email, and chat to support orders, resolve issues, and answer questions with accurate, valid, and complete information
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs. Think creatively and empathetically in order to assist in such a way that each person feels heard, respected, and that the best was done to assist them
- Using effective problem-solving skills and knowledge gained to collaboratively support team members
- Learning, understanding, and supporting all Marketing initiatives such as new product releases and changes to existing products
- Proactively learning and working to understand policies and documents to better assist Field Representatives and their customers with courteous, efficient, and complete information
Our Customer Care Department is looking for a team member to support Field Representatives and their customers in such a way that each person feels heard, respected, and that the best was done to assist them. The right candidate will be energetic, courteous, enjoys helping others, and a problem solver. They would possess a high level of attention to detail, effective listening skills, and take ownership over their work. A regular part of their day would involve interacting with our Field Representatives and their customers through incoming calls and emails; therefore, a professional demeanor both written and verbal, along with patience, is also necessary. They will assist Field Representatives and their customers with orders, finding the best solutions to resolve issues, and providing relevant and accurate information to answer questions about products and experiences.
Life’s Abundance provides an ever-evolving opportunity for employee growth, and job responsibilities may be modified over time.
What will make you successful
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a professional demeanor
- Maintaining a positive, energetic, and courteous working relationship with customers, Field Representatives, and team members
- Effective listening and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable with using a computer while simultaneously being on the phone
- A desire to support Field Representatives and their customers in such a way that each person feels heard, respected, and that the best was done to assist them
- A learner’s mindset and demonstrating the ability to learn new software, initiatives, and policies
- Previous supervisory experience is a plus
- Willingness and ability to occasionally travel domestically for training and company events
- Availability to work full-time Monday through Friday
- High school diploma or equivalent
An abundance of benefits
- Competitive Salary- starting at $17.00/hour
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Paid Personal Time Off
- Paid National Holidays Off
- Medical insurance for employees plus family that includes dental and vision - with up to 85% paid by the company
- Employee Assistance Program
- Shares of company stock through the Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401K Saving Plan
- Professional development and we prefer to promote from within as much as possible
- Discounts on Company Products
- Casual dress - every day is casual Friday
At Life’s Abundance we put people first - in fact, that principle is hardcoded into the way we do business. By shifting the conversation from profit to purpose and from sales to sustainability, we are committed to empowering people and pets to live healthier and happier lives.
As a Certified Evergreen company, we have found that nurturing a workforce motivated by our purpose and culture builds a rock-solid foundation. We take care of our people, and they take care of our customers, distributors, communities, and families.
Our culture is an investment in a stronger company, which in turn strengthens the world at large. We are 100% employee-owned, and it shows in the way we take ownership of initiatives and work together as a team. If you’re an energetic, collaborative person who wants to make a positive dent in the universe while helping others live their best lives, we want to hear from you!
At Life’s Abundance, we don’t just accept differences - we celebrate, support, and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our communities. Life’s Abundance is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Department: Customer Care
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position