- Tired of long hours, and looking for a set schedule to create a work/life balance?
- No nights or weekend hours!
- You won't work holidays - but you will get paid!
- Excellent benefits - including 5.5% 401k match.
Preferred Education: High School Diploma or GED and CNA or CBRF Certified
Required Education: High School Diploma or GED
- At least two (2) years working with people with disabilities but will train the right person.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Must have a vehicle, possess a current driver’s license, clean driving record, and current vehicle insurance.
- Ability to pass a drug screen, TB Test, and background check.
- The ability to achieve results working independently.
In exchange for your talents, LCS offers:
- Comprehensive Health/Rx/Dental/Vision Plans.
- Short and Long Term Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- 401k Plan/Generous Company Match
- Educational Assistance
- Generous Paid Time Off Programs
- A Fun Place to Work!
Please apply on our website at www.lcsracine.org.
LCS is committed to ensuring that no applicant or employee is denied equal
opportunity for any non-merit-based factors.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs