- Provide individualized attention that encourages the participant’s ability to attain the highest practical physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being possible. Assist in goal development and individualized plans for participants, providing support for goal and plan achievement. Report observed behavior to provide ongoing improvement in planning.
- Help with the daily personal care of participants. Maintain the comfort, privacy, and dignity of each participant in the delivery of services.
- Coordinate & implement meaningful and productive opportunities for participants in the community and at LCS. Plan and execute weekly plans for assigned participants.
- Responsible for properly handling, documenting and providing receipts of participant’s money.
- Network and establish connections in the community with the emphasis on developing volunteer opportunities and innovative experiences for participants. Responsible for planning and executing community outings.
- Assist in the implementation of positive behavior intervention strategies. Demonstrate resourcefulness and exhibit appropriate problem-solving skills.
Preferred Education: High School Diploma or GED and CNA or CBRF Certified
Required Education: High School Diploma or GED
- At least two (2) years working with people with disabilities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Must have a vehicle, possess a current driver’s license, clean driving record, and current vehicle insurance.
- Ability to pass a drug screen, TB Test, and background check.
- The ability to achieve results working independently.
In exchange for your talents, LCS offers:
- Comprehensive Health/Rx/Dental/Vision Plans.
- Short and Long Term Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- 401k Plan/Generous Company Match
- Educational Assistance
- Generous Paid Time Off Programs
- A Fun Place to Work!
Please apply on our website at www.lcsracine.org.
LCS is committed to ensuring that no applicant or employee is denied equal
opportunity for any non-merit-based factors.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs