LCS, Inc. is currently looking for a Production Coordinator to ensure our workflow meets our customer's needs.
- Collaborates with the Director of Operations to audit and evaluate the workflow on projects, goals for project effectiveness, and assist in making required adjustments.
- Communicates with departments and customers when shipping delays occur.
- Monitors the accuracy of Line Lead data entry of line reports, utilizing IPS time punches and Traverse ensuring accuracy for transfer into the Paychex Flex payroll system.
- Maintains accurate employee time and attendance in the Paychex Flex system.
- Implement measures to improve production methods, equipment performance and quality of products. Monitors employee production rates for adherence to standard; and recommends improvements in efficiency.
- Ensure all projects adhere to OSHA and LCS policy safety standards. Assist in maintaining LCS Safety Data Sheets, and ensuring proper PPE is available.
- Assist the Director of Operations with time studies; and writing standard operating procedures for projects in compliance with Department of Labor regulations.
- Assist in creating item masters for new items in Traverse with pricing for quotes.
- Assist in customer proposals, request for quotes or purchase orders including changes to determine quality requirements; and assist in their input into internal planning.
- Assists the Director of Operations with time studies to determine accurate customer pricing.
- Maintains or assists with maintenance of inventory, and ordering supplies.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Skill using Microsoft applications and ability to learn new software.
- Demonstrated experience with schedule coordination in a manufacturing/assembly environment.
- Experience using manufacturing software.
- Experience with Lean Methodologies and and/or 6-S is preferred.
- Must have valid driver’s license and current car insurance.
- Ability to learn, operate, and obtain a valid fork truck license, if required.
Pay $18.00 per hour
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs