- Performs basic maintenance tasks to keep the facility in good condition through daily task sheets, and requests.
- Performs assigned tasks for the building and grounds areas.
- Acts as a temporary line lead when needed to assist in production needs.
- Performs simple janitorial tasks as assigned, such as floor cleaning as needed.
- Repair permanent and temporary walls, moldings, and ceilings, painting as needed.
- Monitor inside and outside lighting to ensure all fixtures are operational.
- Clean sink and floor drains, toilets, garbage disposals, outside spigots, etc.
- Responsible for shoveling, snow blowing of public walk and walkway for clear access to ensure the safety of all employees and participants.
- Responsible for general maintenance of the landscaping, such as weed control, mowing the lawn and trimming.
- Assist in maintaining warehouse order, baling of cardboard.
This position requires the ability to bend, reach, stoop, kneel, push, and pull. The ability to lift 50 lbs. with or without assistance. Work is performed both indoors and outdoors in potentially adverse weather conditions
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs