A boutique retreat in the heart of Los Angeles, Luxe Sunset Boulevard hotel provides an oasis of elegance and style by welcoming guests to one of the most distinguished addresses in all of California.
Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel is a stunning property at the crossroads of Brentwood and Bel-Air.Locatedwithin minutes of UCLA, the Getty Museum, and Skirball Cultural Center, our convenient location makes it easyto access the best of LA.
About Luxe Hotels
The Luxe independent hotel group is a privately held company, headquartered in Los Angeles, California, boasting a portfolio of luxurious boutique hotels, resorts and inns located around the world.
Although Luxe is the brand name of our Hotels, “Luxe” is really an experience, built around ideals of timeless hospitality, innovative services and unexpected solutions. Luxe hotels are like home, only better. At Luxe, we go beyond service and strive to relate to our guests. Every person that enters our hotel brings something new and different – a unique journey and experience. Our job is to recognize and respect that journey in every interaction. Every person truly is an entire world!
Manages and directs the Food and Beverage Outlets (On Sunset, Room Service, Luxe Lounge, seasonal pool bar) in addition to banquet bars to ensure the highest level of guest satisfaction and that financial goals are met.
Areas of Accountability:
- Oversees the day to day operations in the Food and Beverage Outlets.
- Creates and communicates training tools to ensure the highest level of service understanding and ability amongst associates.
- Communicates the Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel brand standards for all Food and Beverage Outlets positions.
- Conducts monthly departmental meetings.
- Ensures positive associate relations through open communication.
- Responds quickly to associate and guest requests or complaints in a friendly manner and takes appropriate action. Follows up to ensure satisfaction.
- Implements standard operation procedures to improve beverage cost.
- Interview, hire, train, develop, conduct performance evaluations, resolve problems and recommend discipline and/or termination when appropriate for staff members.
- Demonstrate and enforce high standards of appearance and grooming.
- Attentive, helpful and friendly to all customers, guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Prepares and audits Banquet Bar requisitions and returns to insure proper cash handling and pouring controls are adhered to.
- Assures that all hourly associates are provided prescribed appropriate rest and meal breaks with a “hands on” approach.
- Consistently monitors and makes recommendations on eliminating unnecessary overtime by being “on the floor.”
- Prepare Food and Beverage Outlet weekly schedules based on business levels at hand using accurate forecasting.
- Keeps supervisor fully informed of all problems or matters of significance.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working environment.
- Adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Attends work as scheduled.
- Follows hotel’s dress and grooming standards.
- Minimizes safety hazards by following all safety rules and procedures.
- At all times, projects a favorable image of Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel to the public and hotel guests.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- Dry Cleaning
- Employee Meal and Parking
Luxe Hotels is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
This is a management position
This is a full time position